Thread: Playlist playing hide 'n' seek with me.

Default Playlist playing hide 'n' seek with me.

First my Bob Magnusson playlist flat disappeared. But I still had all the songs, so I made a new, empty playlist named Bob Magnusson. When I went to transfer each song into it, the original Bob Magnusson playlist suddenly reappeared with all 33 songs in it. So then I tried to delete the new, empty Bob Magnusson playlist, But instead it changed the name on the full Bob Magnusson playlist to Todd Coolman, the same name as one of my other playlists with seven songs in it. So now I have two Todd Coolman playlists, both saying they have seven songs in them. But one of them really has 33 Bob Magnusson songs in it. When I go in to try to change the name on that one, it shows me that it already is named Bob Magnusson, but then when I exit it goes back to being named Todd Coolman. Any suggestions?

I tried closing iReal Pro, but when I reopened it there was only one Todd Coolman playlist, and no Bob Magnusson playlist at all. So back to square one.
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 11-11-2014 at 11:57 AM.

Okay, so finally I shut down my iPhone 5 entirely, waited, rebooted, and now iReal Pro showed the full playlist and let me rename it. So . . . . . NEVERMIND!

(I would delete the original post, but it's not giving me that option.)
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 12-05-2014 at 12:16 PM.