Thread: Pipeline - Carman-Spickard

Default Pipeline - Carman-Spickard

Pipeline - Carman- Spickard
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 12-06-2015 at 02:49 AM.

Hello I’m new to the forum although I have been using iRealPro for a while for my piano students. I have just tried to create a chart for Pipeline as performed by the Chantays to help my student keep a steady beat. I have struck a snag with editing for the many repeats. Specifically the last time repeat which should be Da Capo al 3rd ending to “fine”. If anyone could check out my post for this and suggest how I can correct this I would be very grateful. Thank you, Robyn
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-13-2020 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Moved to existing song thread

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobyn View Post
    Hello I’m new to the forum although I have been using iRealPro for a while for my piano students. I have just tried to create a chart for Pipeline as performed by the Chantays to help my student keep a steady beat. I have struck a snag with editing for the many repeats. Specifically the last time repeat which should be Da Capo al 3rd ending to “fine”. If anyone could check out my post for this and suggest how I can correct this I would be very grateful. Thank you, Robyn
    Your attempt to post a song chart was not successful.

Please review the guidelines for posting charts:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-and-playlists

Helpful information:
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...05-User-Manual

For help with a chart, POST your problem chart (in the song forums) along with your question, that makes it easier for members to help. Only post charts directly from your app in iRp format so they can be downloaded from the forums into the app and opened in the iRp editor. Don’t post charts as an image file, attachment or link to drive, Dropbox etc.

)BOB