Thread: Problem with the scrolling during Playback in landscape mode

Default Problem with the scrolling during Playback in landscape mode

(Honest, I really did search for this and I couldn't find anything, even though I can't be the only user who's noticed this.)

When iReal Pro scrolls during playback in LANDSCAPE mode, the scrolling doesn't keep up with the highlighted measure being played when you get near the bottom of a full 12-line tune. And it's worse if you have any drop-down arrows in the chart. The highlighted line is off the bottom of the screen. Is this something the scrollmaster on your team can adjust? Thanks. (I'm running iOS 8.1 on an iPhone 5C with iReal Pro 6.0.1.)
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 11-03-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Thank you for your feedback Jack! We will fix it in the next update.

Default Partial obstruction of lowest line in the editor

I noticed a similar problem with the lowest line of measures being partially obstructed by the keyboard while using the editor. When in landscape or in portrait mode, editing a very large chord chart (12 lines, the last line dropped down), the last line is partially obstructed by the keyboard. I thought the problem was too many measures and lines, but perhaps there is a common problem that iRP has with large chord charts.
    Last edited by Keith88; 10-29-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Usually they are related. Thank you Jack

So, good, Keith88 noticed it, too. I thought I'd mention that I have several 13-line charts that, of course, also have this problem. But I don't really expect that your fix can accomodate them, right? Thanks, Niki. -Jack

When I look at it I'll see if I can make it work for those of you who hack the songs to display more than 12 lines.

Massimo, you guys are great. Thanks for all you put into this.

Default A work-around for lines hidden by the keyboard on large chord charts

I have one suggestion for editing large charts: edit the end first. That is, write the last measures of the chord chart before inserting some of the material that precedes it. Then push the last measures down to make room for more material in the middle of the chart. in that way, it doesn't matter if the lowest line is hidden by the keyboard. I used this strategy in creating a 13-line chord chart that I will soon post.

Great minds apparently think alike...
    Posted almost a year ago:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...0635#post20635
    Thanks for the reminder,
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-05-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Yep, that's the way. And if you have to edit the last line of a 13-line chart after it's completed, you cut one of the intermediate lines, store it somewhere else, go back and edit the last line of the chart, then retrieve the cut line and reinsert it.
    Jack