Thread: App crashes on init

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi Manuel,
    I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
    We've just released an update. Let us know if it fixed the issue.
    Please always make a backup of your songs! We test it with every update but there could be individual settings that we can't test.
    Thank you!

Nope, still crashing

In particular, everything seem to load OK, with the progress bar at the bottom reaching the end. Then the interface is presented, and I can see the song "Afro1" (first one in the list) with tablature and so, and then it crashes a fraction of second after that. I have realized that this happens both in vertical and horizontal positions, but the interface is correctly loaded in both cases. I am sorry that I cannot send the report, but it is crashing before I am able to.

This is happening on
    iReal 6.0.1
    iPad 2
    iOS 8.1 (12B410)

It happened just after I bought the jazz package, so I am tend to think that it has something to do with it. Moreover, it happened just after I had some problems buying the package. However, I guess that uninstalling and reinstalling both the application and the OS it should solve the problem if it was that, shouldn't it? If I remember correctly, re-installing the application required pushing some button to check for bought packages, so it shouldn't affect at load time... (just speculating).

Please let me know if I can help somehow. And of course, thanks for your attention and fast reponse.