Thread: Anticipation in IOS 8

Default Anticipation in IOS 8

For the life of me I cannot find the "anticipation" setting on iRealB for iPhone. It used to allow me to show a chord diagram BEFORE the player gets to that measure. I know it was in here before. Has it been taken away with the IOS 8 update?

Yes, it was removed. It's always a tough decision to remove features but it was causing too many player sync issues and very few people were actually using it – you're the first one to actually notice. Also, many people were thinking it had to do with anticipations in the music and they were disappointed to discover it wasn't.

Are you f***ing kidding me? That's the main reason for me to use this magical app! So now I don't have this feature on my new Ipad but I still have it on my ultra-mini ipod 4? (useless) Why should we bow to the dumbest who don't understand the anticipation feature? This feature is crucial! Is it at least possible to dowbload an earlier version of the app? Please I'm begging you to put it back, this is craziness!!!

Hey, I was pretty angry the other day I reckon... I just realized that the most useful feature to me just disappeared! Anyway... it doesn't change anything. Is there any way to download a previous version of the app? Will you change this in the future and put back the - most precious- anticipation feature? It's pretty indispensable when you're trying to learn piano voicings! BTW: a feature where you could enter your own voicings, that would then appear also on the piano diagrams, would be absolutely incredible! This is really lacking, I feel... Imagine entering big fat complex chords in the app... That would be absolutely great and would demultiplicate the value of the app (which nevertheless would stay at the same low price, of course!... (-; )

thx