Thread: b. Flat sign What is it?

Default b. Flat sign What is it?

Am I being a pleb here?
    What is the sign for a flat chord in editor for iPad?
    I can't write Bb. Etc

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiefraser View Post
    ?..
    What is the sign for a flat chord in editor for iPad?
    I can't write Bb. Etc
    use the B or b on the virtual keyboard below.

Sorry to be a pleb as well, but I don't follow: there is provision for the # sign BUT NONE FOR THE flat sign. How can we be expected to write "flat"?!!!!!!!!! it doesn't read properly. I want my money back. I bought this program to be able to edit the songs I wanna play!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenkuny View Post
    Sorry to be a pleb as well, but I don't follow: there is provision for the # sign BUT NONE FOR THE flat sign. How can we be expected to write "flat"?!!!!!!!!! it doesn't read properly. I want my money back. I bought this program to be able to edit the songs I wanna play!
    Ok. I figured it out. Doesnt seem quite logical. But there are glitches with the editor. The edits seem to disappear and need to be saved 2 x before they stick. Anyone know how to designate bass notes below the chord symbol?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenkuny View Post
    Ok. I figured it out. Doesnt seem quite logical. But there are glitches with the editor. The edits seem to disappear and need to be saved 2 x before they stick. Anyone know how to designate bass notes below the chord symbol?
    the lowercase b is for flat, we can use it as it saves space and programming instead of having to create another button to input it...and it is what our flat font character maps from.
    What editor are you using (referring to the bass notes?)