I have the ireal b running on mavericks. both ireal B and the macbook osx are updated to their current latest versions.
Whenever i am using an audio interface (usb), i have the main output on the mac set to that particular interface which sends all audio output to the usb interface and not the the built in speakers/headphone jack. But for some reason even though the main out put is set to the USB interface IREAL B keeps playing through the built in speakers on the macbook

this usually happens with softwares like audacity or vlc in which i have to individually set the output to the usb device. but IREAL B has no such internal setting to it as far as i could look.
Any idea how do i fix this?
this is not normal though! Can the developers at IREAL B patch an update or something or can anyone guide me how to fix this (in case this is only happening with my computer?)

just to clarify, the i real b output is working fine through the the built in speakers/headphone jack but i just cannot get it switched over to my USB interface.

ps - i am new here. i did search for this but did not find much.