Thread: irealB sound output to audio interface not working

Unhappy irealB sound output to audio interface not working

I have the ireal b running on mavericks. both ireal B and the macbook osx are updated to their current latest versions.
    Whenever i am using an audio interface (usb), i have the main output on the mac set to that particular interface which sends all audio output to the usb interface and not the the built in speakers/headphone jack. But for some reason even though the main out put is set to the USB interface IREAL B keeps playing through the built in speakers on the macbook

this usually happens with softwares like audacity or vlc in which i have to individually set the output to the usb device. but IREAL B has no such internal setting to it as far as i could look.
    Any idea how do i fix this?
    this is not normal though! Can the developers at IREAL B patch an update or something or can anyone guide me how to fix this (in case this is only happening with my computer?)

just to clarify, the i real b output is working fine through the the built in speakers/headphone jack but i just cannot get it switched over to my USB interface.

ps - i am new here. i did search for this but did not find much.

Check the audio output settings in iReal Pro by clicking on the Audio button in the lower left, next to the Volume button.
    Let me know if this solved the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Check the audio output settings in iReal Pro by clicking on the Audio button in the lower left, next to the Volume button.
    Let me know if this solved the issue.
    yep! i was looking for just that! thank U!!

Yep, me too!

I guess they/you should really put this in Preferences as well, but thanks for the fix, Niki