Thread: Chord inversions

Default Chord inversions

is there a way to alter the inversion that is being played at a particular point in a song?

do you mean what the player instruments are playing in audio (like the piano or guitar)? Unfortunately no. All you can do is use an inversion in the chord symbol which dictates what the bass instrument plays.

Default Chord inversion

It would be nice to be able to favor particular chord inversions for specific songs. Would be useful for some pop/rock tunes.

Yes, I know that it's currently not possible to add preferences for chord inversions for any given tune (except for the bass note). This is why I posted it in the "request" section!

I support adding chord inversion options for playback. For example, I use ireal pro to create ear training exercises. There are times I want to have all the chords in the same position/inversion. In other words, I would like to be able to easily play all chords in root, first or second inversion, etc. Thanks, Sam

In addition to ideas and feature requests, do you have any new songs or exercises to share?
    )BOB

It would be also useful to have an option to move the bass note one octave higher when using slash chords (when needed). In some situations, the chord function changes when the bass plays a note (other than the root) an octave higher