Thread: IRealPro not working after $5.00 addition to settings

Default IRealPro not working after $5.00 addition to settings

I have iRealPro running on IOS 7.1.2 ,it's been running perfectly.There was an update available through the App Store which I downloaded. Everything worked fine.I then purchased the expanded jazz styles pack through the App Store for $5.00 and now can't get the app to open.What happened? The screen simply opens and then closes and I can't get the app to run.

Thank you

you could try a force quit then open it again, if that does not work, turn off your device then on again.

These instructions are for an iPad.

Try closing down all of your apps by going to the multitasking screen by double-clicking the Home button. Then, drag each open app upwards until it disappears. When all of your apps are closed, open iReal Pro. Hopefully, that solves your problem.

If you are still, having a problem, restart your device by holding down the Home key for a few seconds until the red slider appears; then slide this across to shut down the iPad. When the screen is black, hold down the Home button until a white Apple logo appears. It will take a bit of time, but the iPad will restart.

I think this will help. I've had trouble in the past when I had too many open apps and these instructions worked for me.

Default Irealpro not working after $5.00 addition to settings

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    you could try a force quit then open it again, if that does not work, turn off your device then on again.
    Thanks so much for your reply.I tried that repeatedly but with no results. Same thing happens even after restart ,window opens then immediately closes.

Sorry, jazzguitarguy. I have only one other thing to suggest; hopefully, if you've backed up your iReal Pro content, you can delete the app and download it again from the Apple store, then restore the content. You probably should ask for help at your local Apple store. You may have to erase all of your content and settings from your iPad and then set up the iPad again, restoring content from your most recent backup.

I'm really getting out of my league here so try to find someone who really knows what he's doing!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzguitarguy View Post
    Thanks so much for your reply.I tried that repeatedly but with no results. Same thing happens even after restart ,window opens then immediately closes.
    Hi Jazzguitar,
    I'm sorry about the inconvenience and thank you everyone for the advice.
    I have one more tip before reinstalling the app.
    Please check that your In-App purchases are not blocked in the Settings > General > Restriction.
    Do you have a backup of your songs? I've just tested the update with in-app purchase on iOS 7.1.2 and it worked fine.
    What kind of device do you have? Try to connect your device to your computer, open iTunes and then open the app.
    Let me know if any of these helped.

Thank you so much for your kind reply. I tried the suggestions, unfortunately to no avail. What finally worked was I went into "reset and erase all content and settings". I then re registered the I pad4 and then reloaded the apps. That worked like a charm. Thanks so much to everyone who offered their help!