Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Version 6.0 for iOS has been released

Quote Originally Posted by pablo64 View Post
    ...I'm still curious to hear the new samples and styles though, maybe they will tempt me enough to go and buy a newer iPhone/iPod...
    I've listened to the demos (12 additional jazz settings) on OSX and they're very good. They really should be posted on the irealpro web site for folks to audition.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Any plans to include iPhone 6 and 6+ support? It works fine but the keyboard is stretched and the text is a little blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcott View Post
    Any plans to include iPhone 6 and 6+ support? It works fine but the keyboard is stretched and the text is a little blurry.
    Sure, we will fix it but we are still waiting for the 6+ to arrive so we can test the app

Great! :-)

I had previously purchased the jazz styles pack . . . How can I update it to include the new styles?
    Regards,
    Tilden

The Default Instruments setting in the Mixer does not reset to a default level. Did I break it?

A default volume level is what I meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I had previously purchased the jazz styles pack . . . How can I update it to include the new styles?

I'm not totally sure but I think the new styles have to be purchased from the store.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteSingsJazz View Post
    The Default Instruments setting in the Mixer does not reset to a default level. Did I break it?
    The Default Instruments setting only resets the instruments, not the volume anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo64 View Post
    I'm not totally sure but I think the new styles have to be purchased from the store.
    I don't have an option to purchase them, tha app just notes they're installed. I tried clicking 'restore purchases' but this didn't load the new styles.
    Regards,
    Tilden