Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Version 6.0 for iOS has been released

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I don't have an option to purchase them, tha app just notes they're installed. I tried clicking 'restore purchases' but this didn't load the new styles.
    When you tap on the More section, you should see the Store where you can purchase the style pack.

Are the new jazz styles available only within v6 of the app?

I'm using a 1st gen iPad running iOS 5.1.1. It's running v5.1 of iRealPro (last compatible version) and Settings doesn't show the new styles in the 'store' section. There doesn't seem to be a 'more' section to tap.
    Regards,
    Tilden

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Are the new jazz styles available only within v6 of the app?

I'm using a 1st gen iPad running iOS 5.1.1. It's running v5.1 of iRealPro (last compatible version) and Settings doesn't show the new styles in the 'store' section. There doesn't seem to be a 'more' section to tap.
    Hi Tilden,
    Yes, the new jazz styles are only available with v6 since the older devices wouldn't be able to handle the data.
    We're sorry about that.

Default New Editor in Version 6.0.1

I like the new editor in version 6.0.1. No more having to remember to capitalize the first letter of the chord; no more drop-down menu for the many chord types as everything is on the keyboard. Separate (and large) keyboards for text entry and symbols. Really sweet…nice improvement of the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Hi Tilden,
    Yes, the new jazz styles are only available with v6 since the older devices wouldn't be able to handle the data.
    We're sorry about that.
    Thanks for the clarification, that provides both closure to my issue and incentive to upgrade.
    Regards,
    Tilden