I downloaded the new version a couple of hours ago. It includes a number of new features, including the ability to control the volume of count-in clicks (important when gigging), inclusion of all existing styles and chord diagrams (we get them for free) and twelve new Jazz Styles available as an in-App purchase.

So far, everything seems to work perfectly for me. I'm still using iOS verion 7.1.1 on an iPad Mini Retina Display. In addition, I'm a pianist and I have the chord instruments turned off on the mixer. My impressions of the few things I've tried are very positive. In the new Jazz Styles pack is the much desired (by me) Ballad Double Time Feel style, which does what it says--it doubles the time on the interior choruses with a very pleasant feel behind a solo. There is a very nice Doo Doo Cats style, which is a variation on the Swing Two/Four style. The difference is that the new style plays the entire first and last chorus in "two" and the interior choruses in "four" with a combination of drums and cymbals (the older style does only cymbals on the interior choruses, I think, and does two on Section A and four on Section B on the outer choruses). The percussion sound on the Ballad Swing style seems to be less prominent and more attractive. Obviously, there is a lot to explore so these are only initial impressions.

There are lots more variations in the chord instruments, but I can't comment on them because I don't use them

Thanks to the developers for this update that will increase the utility of iReal Pro, not to mention give us lots more fun.