Thread: Changing from Apple iOS to Google Android

Default Changing from Apple iOS to Google Android

Hi I've moved over to Android. I already bought iRealb which I had on my iPhone.
    Question: To get it on my new Android phone, do I need to buy it again?
    Or is there a way I can identify myself and continue to use it on my original payment?

Thanks, Tone - jazzhorn@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Hi I've moved over to Android. I already bought iRealb which I had on my iPhone.
    Question: To get it on my new Android phone, do I need to buy it again?
    Or is there a way I can identify myself and continue to use it on my original payment?

Thanks, Tone - jazzhorn@gmail.com
    There are THREE separate apps, each with their own extensive development, and different coding. (Mac, iOS, Android)
    Although they are simililar in function and compatible with each other, they are different products and must be purchased separately. Each app (Mac, iOS, Android) is sold by a different App Store.

(compared to the price of a single fakebook..... Or BIAB.... Or ......? *bargain* doesn't begin to describe it)
    That's my opinion. I'm a happy customer just like you.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-20-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Default New Licence for Android if I already have iOS?

Do I have to purchase a new licence to open iReal pro on an android hand set.
    Aye
    Kevin Cassy
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-20-2019 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Copied to existing thread

Quote Originally Posted by Thekevincassidy View Post
    Do I have to purchase a new licence to open iReal pro on an android hand set.
    Aye
    Kevin Cassy
    Yes.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...5501#post25501
    )BOB

Any issues with iCloud. Can you use sync from a Mac to an android phone?
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsax View Post
    Some google results
    https://www.macworld.com/article/203...-your-mac.html
    https://www.switchingtomac.com/tutor...ndroid-device/

I have no personal experience in this area
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsax View Post
    There is no sync within iReal Pro with Apple devices (iOS and Mac) to/from Android iReal Pro. iCloud sync in iReal Pro uses an Apple account (iCloud storage) for synching Mac and iOS devices between each other with iReal Pro installed on those devices. Currently there is no sync within android devices with iReal Pro either.

You can create a backup in iReal Pro on one device and import into another, or share individual songs or playlists in iReal Pro format from one to another. Exact duplicates of songs do not import but will still list in the playlists it is in, or arrive with an appended number (1, 2 or 3 etc.) after the title where the song titles are the same but the contents of the song (chords, form, barlines, repeats, text etc.) is different.

Hi. Has anything changed between syncing MacPc and Android? I want to buy from the Apple Store, however I would like to use it on my Android too.
    Is it possible now?

Quote Originally Posted by WallP View Post
    Hi. Has anything changed between syncing MacPc and Android? I want to buy from the Apple Store, however I would like to use it on my Android too.
    Is it possible now?
    Hello,
    if you are referring to iCloud sync, sorry this is between Apple devices (iOS, Mac) only as it uses your Apple iCloud storage for that account.

If you are referring to license purchase for Android and Mac and iOS they are all separate purchases. (Each store is independent from the other.)

For PC (Windows) you can install an Android emulator program and purchase (or install if you have previously purchased the Android version of iReal Pro) from the Play store with your Google account.