Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS 8

Glad I didn't update my iPad to ios8. I would be in a pickle for the gig tonight. Main issue for me is that keyboard won't disappear from the chart.

I know what you mean. I have a solo piano gig in two weeks for which I use iReal Pro. Hopefully, all will be fixed by then.

Yep that's what happened to my iPad just now after updating to ios 8 , the keyboard won't disappear .. will appreciate it if anyone has any suggestion how to solve this problem .. thanks , Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Yep that's what happened to my iPad just now after updating to ios 8 , the keyboard won't disappear .. will appreciate it if anyone has any suggestion how to solve this problem .. thanks , Paul
    A nice new android tablet?
    <helping> (and ducking....)
    Actually, I gig with an iPad but always load the gig's playlist into my android phone as backup in case the "magic smoke" escapes from the iPad.
    I recently bought a 7" android tablet (for a gift). It's about the right size... There may be one in my future.
    )BOB

The update was released last night. If you use iReal Pro on iOS 8, please update it in the App Store on your iOS device (if it hasn't already updated it automatically).
    Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Thanks for the update , that fixed the keyboard problem blockin the changes below, now i can see the whole chart .. Fantastic ! Paul

Hi folx, since I updated to ios8 the lockscreen of my iPad will turn on after a few minutes .....
    Any idea how to fix it?

This may be a settings issue. Your auto-lock time may have defaulted to two minutes after updating to iOS 8. Try this: go to Settings, tap the General item on the left side of the screen, and on the right side, scroll down to the Auto-Lock setting. The initial setting (according to the iPad User Guide for iOS 8), is two minutes. You can change this to whatever you wish.
    Last edited by Keith88; 09-22-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Using IOS8 and latest iRealB Pro update. Just visiting the forum to add a few new songs. Went to delete a couple of old ones...oops. The index entries remain after deleting the referenced chart, throwing the rest of the index off by the number of tunes deleted. Not good. Please let us know when this is fixed. Thanks for a great product!

Ok. Just went back to look again, and it seems to have self-corrected over the last few minutes. Any thoughts? Slow re-indexing? Very confusing.