Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS 8

Default iOS 8

I know it's bad form talking about iOS betas, but will there be an update to iReal Pro for the iOS 8 release? App currently crashes when searching, but I'm sure you guys are aware of that.

yes the upcoming update is currently being tested on iOS7 and iOS8

Fantastic, the sooner the better :-)

Hello, I have an issue with ireal pro in both my iPad and iPhone. It gives error messages when starting and crashes when I try to use the search bar. Is this because of iOS 8? Thanks

We are sorry about the inconvenience.
    There are a few minor problems with iReal Pro on iOS 8.

We submitted a fix to Apple and are awaiting the approval…
    Thank you for your patience.

I'm really glad this was posted. My iPads (and I guess everyone else's) automatically downloaded iOS 8 but I did not install the new OS. I'll hold off until the update to iReal Pro is released. Can you give us an idea when that will happen?

I believe your device automatically downloads ”if-it-ain't-broke-don't-fix-it-headaches" because of a setting YOU can control.
    In my iPad I checked: Settings>(app)Store>Automatic Downloads
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-18-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Cool, thanks for the reply. I downloaded the new os just out of curiosity. We'll just have to wait for the update then...

Actually, I checked both of my iPad Minis and in both cases automatic updates were disabled for every category. Nevertheless, iOS 8 was downloaded on both devices. Fortunately, they were not automatically installed. I don't think that there is a way to prevent the automatic download of iOS 8 on iPads connected to the internet; at least this is what I read on several different websites. Apple sends the new OS to us whether or not we give permission for them to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith88 View Post
    I'm really glad this was posted. My iPads (and I guess everyone else's) automatically downloaded iOS 8 but I did not install the new OS. I'll hold off until the update to iReal Pro is released. Can you give us an idea when that will happen?
    We've submitted it more than a week ago so it should be approved any day now. Fingers crossed