Thread: displayed page width very narrow on new songs - wide on downloaded songs

Default displayed page width very narrow on new songs - wide on downloaded songs

forgive me if this is already answered but I can't find it

A song I have just created is displayed as a narrow vertical strip, unlike the songs I've downloaded. The bars/chords are all displayed but in a very compressed form. I can't find a way to change the page width on screen - resizing the window makes no difference and changing the page setup is for the printer.

The attached pics show my created song (SWAY RRR) which appears narrow and a downloaded song (LULLABY...) which is nice and wide

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sway RRR.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	288

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lullaby.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	287

Changing the size using N and S only changes the symbol width, not the displayed page.

running iMac here

I can't find how to do this either!

I have a particular song with lots of squashed up chords, and a really narrow iReal page... can anyone help?

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edlamps View Post
    I can't find how to do this either!

I have a particular song with lots of squashed up chords, and a really narrow iReal page... can anyone help?

Many thanks
    Two things to note -

1. when you include the Small or Large options to change the size of chord patterns, the effect continues through following bars until you use the opposite to reset it to the other size.

2. Make sure you delete any blank bars from the bottom of the page otherwise the system compresses it to fit the page and in the process narrows down the 4-bar format resulting in squashed patterns.

I hope that helps

The small/large (S/N) options only change the chord sizes and not the page, right? I had a look for blank bars but there were none!

Thanks anyway!