I keep my various devices in sync by using the forums to open playlists saved there, mainly using the Sandbox forum, or by emailing playlists to myself and then opening them on my other devices.

When you see the code used to upload just one song to the forum and then consider a playlist with e.g. 100 songs it makes me wonder just how complex an email containing 100 songs must be?

My iRp full BackUps are sent to my eldest Son quite regularly for safe keeping and I keep my saved emails clean by going back and deleting very old BackUps. I'd just like to know if there's any recommended limit to the amount of emails I can store or send to myself?

I've never had any problems with my mail software and can see the emails are in fact small in size, I am just curious about just how complex large playlists actually are?

Also, today I've decided to delete a lot of songs on just my iPhone. The search function is amazing and I can find all e.g. Practice Charts. If for example I wanted to dedicate my iPhone to iRp songs only do I have to delete unwanted songs one at a time? or is there a way to batch delete a lot of songs all at the same time?