Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blank library bug

I finally solved it!! The issue with the Blank Library occurred when I used the hide sidebar feature within iReal Pro. When I used the show sidebar feature, the Title,Composer, and Style window pane shifted completely to the left and was not visible. In order to see my song list, I had to click on the gray vertical line, slide it to the left, and resize the Title,Composer, and Style window. A future upgrade would help if it included a "Show Title, Composer, or Style" feature in the Window Menu.
    I hope this helps anyone who encounters this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbt View Post
    iMac 2.7GHz MID 2011 OS X 10.9.4. iReal Pro 5.1 (6800)
    I was transposing a few charts when this issue happened. Whenever I reopen the app, it loads the chart "Mack The Knife". I does not show my library list of songs. When I click on anything in the side bar, Mack the Knife disappears and I'm left with a blank screen. I can't load anything. However, I 'm able to create a new chart.
    Are there any files I need to delete; other than the app to completely delete iReal Pro? If so, give step by step directions. Also, where does iReal Pro store songs?
    Thanks.
    Make a backup of your songs before you delete the app, then follow these steps:

Use Spotlight (magnifying glass on the top right corner) to find other copies of iReal b/Pro that you might have installed in folders other than Applications.
    You can Command click from the Spotlight results to find the location of the file showing up in Spotlight and delete them.

Then delete any related files using the Go to Folder command from the Go menu in the Finder:
    Go to:
    ~/Library/Containers
    and delete the folder: com.massimobiolcati.irealbookmac

Go to:
    ~/Library/Preferences
    and delete the file: com.massimobiolcati.irealbookmac.plist

Then open the Terminal app (type terminal in the Spotlight search window or find it in the Applications/Utilities/ folder)
    - type "defaults delete com.massimobiolcati.irealbookmac"

Empty your Trash and after this clean up, restart your computer and download iReal Pro from the Mac App Store.

Let me know if it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbt View Post
    I finally solved it!! The issue with the Blank Library occurred when I used the hide sidebar feature within iReal Pro. When I used the show sidebar feature, the Title,Composer, and Style window pane shifted completely to the left and was not visible. In order to see my song list, I had to click on the gray vertical line, slide it to the left, and resize the Title,Composer, and Style window. A future upgrade would help if it included a "Show Title, Composer, or Style" feature in the Window Menu.
    I hope this helps anyone who encounters this problem.
    I just tested it and it seems to work fine. Is there any specific step you did before you chose Hide Sidebar?
    Thank you for your feedback!