Thread: Windows version?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

After re-purchasing the IRP Amazon Android app to run on Windows 11, I discovered that I can't import my song catalog or any playlists from my iPad. While I find IRP indispensable as a gigging musician, I have to say the file management, backups, and syncing have not substantially improved at all in the nearly 10 years I've been using it. It is simply terrible, and it has always been so. I understand the developers are Mac guys that are musicians and not really programmers, but please at least spend some time making it easier to edit & manage our songs and playlists. Poking around the app with a finger on an iPad or phone is no way to manage 2,500 songs.

Quote Originally Posted by bbchops View Post
    After re-purchasing the IRP Amazon Android app to run on Windows 11, I discovered that I can't import my song catalog or any playlists from my iPad. While I find IRP indispensable as a gigging musician, I have to say the file management, backups, and syncing have not substantially improved at all in the nearly 10 years I've been using it. It is simply terrible, and it has always been so. I understand the developers are Mac guys that are musicians and not really programmers, but please at least spend some time making it easier to edit & manage our songs and playlists. Poking around the app with a finger on an iPad or phone is no way to manage 2,500 songs.
    Read this
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...a-testing-only

You can quickly import non-guidelines-compliant playlists from iOS or android devices there.
    Be sure to follow the instructions.

Or, I understand there are ways to take a iRp “backup” from another of your existing iRp devices and install it in your new Win11 iRp.
    For help with your specific situation, send the details to support@irealpro.com
    )BOB