Thread: Airturn: Page turn foot pedal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've just got an airturn pedal and it's great. Will there be more implementation of other functions and their assignments to the pedal in the future?

Two uses i myself would love to see would be:

1. The ability to assign one of the buttons to do the same function as the "playlist" button that takes you back to the song list when in a chart for example. Sometimes the bands I play with mix it up and change sets on the fly, so having one button to go forward a page/song and one to go back to that list would be great.

2. The ability to assign one button to jump straigt to one of the 4 main functions (songs/composers/styles/playlists) would also be handy.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmaniac69 View Post
    I've just got an airturn pedal and it's great. Will there be more implementation of other functions and their assignments to the pedal in the future?
    Glad you are finding it useful. There are no plans at the moment for any changes in the next update.
    You would still have to navigate to the new playlist and song, so you would only be saving time on a couple of quick taps.
    If you have an ipad, you might find it useful to use it in landscape so at least the current playlist is visible all the time. I prefer this when using a playlist containing all the band's charts (and not in a set order.)

Thanks for your thoughts on this. We will keep it in mind.

Any AirTurn (or Page flip/Cicada) support planned for Android?

Default iOS: a Bluetooth keyboard works with AirTurn.

You can access irp's AirTurn functions with most any Bluetooth keyboard that will pair with your iOS device.
    The left/right/up/down cursor buttons activate page-forward, page-back, and player start/stop.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 09-12-2016 at 04:50 AM.

I would imagine a page turning functionality for the Apple Watch. That would be cool.

Following...

AirTurn now available for Mac...

https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...irturn-support

)BOB

Airturn’s utility app can be used for checking and updating the firmware of PED (not older devices).
    Our original PED had v1.1.0 and we have updated it to the current v1.3.0, which seems to have fixed a bug we encountered while testing recently.