Thread: Rhythm notation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unfortunately, it's not a new feature (yet). It's just a workaround. I've uploaded that chart.
    The trick is to use a Unicode character app (where you can select any available glyphs on Android), then copy and paste the needed symbols as text annotation. However, for some reasons, IRP restricts the use of some characters (particularly music symbols) and they just won't be displayed. So the choice is quite limited.
    Also, spacing between characters is not consistent across different devices, OS version, etc... So they might not always be displayed at the right place

Quote Originally Posted by CyrilleB View Post
    Unfortunately, it's not a new feature (yet). It's just a workaround. I've uploaded that chart.
    The trick is to use a Unicode character app (where you can select any available glyphs on Android), then copy and paste the needed symbols as text annotation. However, for some reasons, IRP restricts the use of some characters (particularly music symbols) and they just won't be displayed. So the choice is quite limited.
    Also, spacing between characters is not consistent across different devices, OS version, etc... So they might not always be displayed at the right place
    Nice to meet some other good musicians who are meticulous when it comes to writing charts. Thanks for the upload bro it really helped us a lot. I believe thanks to you it was the first time ever this song was played in my country I wonder why it takes so long for the developers to include this feature to the app itself . They could use the source code or make a collaboration with the rhythm reading app developer on the IOS platform. I use it for practicing Sight reading kicks... It looks like it takes a lot of effort to just make it look like there are kicks there... I wont even bother because I don't have a Mac Lets bombard the developers with this feature request so that they might prioritize this