Thread: Sync sync and sync

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    You can make a backup of your songs and transfer it to your other devices in 1 file. You're right, it's not sync but we've been working on sync for over a year and it's more complicated than it seems - mostly between different platforms.
    We sent out a newsletter about it this year. Check it out here: http://eepurl.com/cwMYl5

We have a feature request survey and you can cast your vote to the Android sync here: https://goo.gl/forms/eRR0xH8HBCRMOwl32

We are a small company, put a lot of work into development and the updates have been free of charge in the past years.
    I'm sorry for your disappointment and please free to contact us directly for a refund.
    I read the announcement and it sounds like this development is only planned for iOS.
    I also filled the feature request survey immediately yesterday.
    Those survey choices seemed weird and I vented a little bit. I don't mean to undermine your guys work and I'm sorry it sounded that way. It's just that no sync seems so yesterday.
    I know myself, even if it's as easy as sending and importing a file from one device to another I know I'm not going to keep up with it. This is my play store review from some time ago:

"Without a doubt I can say that having a convenience that iReal app provides is the single most effective element that took my guitar practice and consequently my playing to a whole another level. When I needed a support it was almost instant response. Edit: still rocks, the one thing that I wish it could do is to sync across devices."

Love you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Buco View Post
    I read the announcement and it sounds like this development is only planned for iOS.
    I also filled the feature request survey immediately yesterday.
    Those survey choices seemed weird and I vented a little bit. I don't mean to undermine your guys work and I'm sorry it sounded that way. It's just that no sync seems so yesterday.
    I know myself, even if it's as easy as sending and importing a file from one device to another I know I'm not going to keep up with it. This is my play store review from some time ago:

"Without a doubt I can say that having a convenience that iReal app provides is the single most effective element that took my guitar practice and consequently my playing to a whole another level. When I needed a support it was almost instant response. Edit: still rocks, the one thing that I wish it could do is to sync across devices."

Love you guys
    Thank you Buco

sync playlists between devices of band members, like a shared calendar...
    add or change song on the main device and when connected changed get pushed or need to be refreshed/imported. that would be awesome!

This might be a stupid question, but couldn't you just make the internal app files (tracks and playlists) visible to other apps? Then I could just use any sync app to handle the synchronization.