Thread: Downloading older version

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just so you know: Running iRP 6.3 on iMac OSX 10.7.5. When I booted up this morning, iRP (and one other app so far) prompted me to "reinstall" from the AppStore because it was "purchased from another device" (which it wasn't). Logged in with my AppleID and the app was instantly restored - didn't need to reinstall anything, and didn't lose any files. I know this doesn't solve the Snow Leopard problem, but just wanted others to know the Apple security glitch was a minor nuisance, but not fatal.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

I had the same "iReal b is damaged, delete and reinstall" issue today as well. Strangely, this has happened on BOTH drives that I had iReal installed on. Is this a virus? I'm running OS 10.6.8 on a Mac pro. I can't find anywhere to download the earlier version. Bummed. I LOVE iReal. It's a practice tool that I use every day!

Quote Originally Posted by wungy View Post
    I had the same "iReal b is damaged, delete and reinstall" issue today as well. Strangely, this has happened on BOTH drives that I had iReal installed on. Is this a virus? I'm running OS 10.6.8 on a Mac pro. I can't find anywhere to download the earlier version. Bummed. I LOVE iReal. It's a practice tool that I use every day!
    Just email us at support[at]irealpro.com to resolve the issue.
    Thank you!

Thank you Nikki for your quick response and fix! Worked like a charm.
    Now it's time to practice!
    All the best,
    Bill