Quote Originally Posted by nimbleswitch View Post
This may already have been asked for, but I'd like to see a switch we could use to ignore repeats on Playback. It would help when checking just the sound of an arrangement. Finale can do this, for example; it's quite useful.
Hi
I can see where in certain situations like where you have a 32 bar A section and you want to here the transition to the B section it would be nice to here the transition without listening to the whole A section.
I think I'd just remove the repeat in edit mode and check itv there then put it back in.

Along the same lines , I wish there was a way to check a second ending transition.
Any solution would probably be too complicated to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by nimbleswitch View Post
I'd also like the ability to choose to post a playlist to the Forum without also separately posting each individual song in that playlist. For example, a playlist of exercises and particular tune arrangements from a oertain method book. Someone who owns the book would want all of them amyway; if you don't own the book, you wouldn't want any of them. It keeps my posts a lot shorter, and the Forum less cluttered, when I do this, but it's quite a little project presently.
I don't understand this question.?
I love the bass books you've posted as they are.
fyi
I have some of the actual books and The exercises are still interesting at a certain level without the books.
I bought the Magnussen book. It's okay but it's mostly for electric players(despite the cover) >the early exercises are extremely difficult for the upright requiring thumb position.
I am using it though to learn the bass guitar and the tabs are useful for that.

Of all the books you've done are there any that are geared more for the upright bass?
When I was a beginner I could have really used tabs or fingerings in the books I had.
The double bass community seems to think you have to figure them out yourself or pay somebody to show you.