Quote Originally Posted by AydinHumphries View Post
... the problem is the graphic driver installation thing...I can't seem to set up a google account without an android device though (see link posted in OP)...
what is the graphic driver related to? Is it related to using the Play store app? Is there any forum with information on why it does not install?

You could contact BlueStacks also about how to set up a google account with no device, since they would have users that are just running emulation and not have an android device. Also that link you give is on setting up an account with an android device, but is there one about just setting an account up without one? I would have thought a gmail address to make an account would have been all that is required, then set up google wallet or some kind of way to pay which would give you access to the store. Do you need the Play store app or can it work from your browser?

Sorry I am not much help as we have not looked into this because we do not support it directly (at least not currently).
Perhaps others here at the forum who use it will post here to help.
I am still happy to suggest things to you if you post more questions - if I can think of anything useful! I will have another think about it.