Thread: Is it possible to transfer iReal pro to a new phone?

Default Is it possible to transfer iReal pro to a new phone?

I own iReal Pro, for which I purchased additional styles. Unfortunately, the phone it's currently on is intermittently malfunctioning. I'm wondering if it's possible to transfer the iReal Pro, along with the purchased styles, to another phone.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanHardy View Post
    I own iReal Pro, for which I purchased additional styles. Unfortunately, the phone it's currently on is intermittently malfunctioning. I'm wondering if it's possible to transfer the iReal Pro, along with the purchased styles, to another phone.
    Yes
    If your replacement device is the same type (android-->android) or (iphone-->iphone) you should not be charged if you use the same App Store and account to restore your purchase.

If you replace an android with an iPhone or vice versa, you will need to buy the different app version.

After you install iReal pro again on your new (similar) device using the same App Store and account name, it should download for free (as already purchased). If you purchased any in-app purchases (like the style packs etc.) then you can restore them within the app - Settings >Store, Restore purchases.

Be sure to backup your library and playlists Settings - Utilities - Backup
    Email the file to yourself and or store it on Drive or Dropbox before you replace the old phone.

)BOB