Thread: Insert a bar?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Suggestioon

I sort of figured this out for myself by diddling with the interface. However, the online manual leaves a lot to be desired. For one thing, the picture of the edit screen is not correct. It would be helpful to know that the beats in a measure are not, or are they, the same as the number of chord entry spaces. And what is the function of the N and S keys? How does the system decide how a beat in a measure correspond to the entered chord?

There needs to be a LOT more detail about the song editor. The video tutorials go by too fast and are not very useful. Some audio would be helpful, perhaps.

The app is really a great one, but the documentation is not the same quality.

Default Can't see extra line of music in the editor

I have a somewhat similar problem, couldn't find the answer elsewhere on the forum. My Q is: how many lines of measures are allowed on a page? I'm re-doing a chart I downloaded from the forum, & there's an extra bar at the end that appears by itself on another line of music at the bottom of the page - this is in the player view (in the app). But I can't see this bar or line of music in the editor - I'm using the editor in the iPad app.

P.S. - there are 12 lines of music showing in the editor, but 13 lines of music showing in the song as it appears n the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Waprothero View Post
    ...the online manual leaves a lot to be desired...
    It really does. After working with the program over the past 7 months, I've learned most of its tricks and traps. But an "iRealb For Dummies" would have been very helpful at the beginning.