Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Argentine Tango songs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi Jonsie I live in argentina and have alot of tangos (any one in particular?) and also would be willing to help you convert your pdfs to ireal b files. Just send me a message! All the best!

Thanks for writing. I was having problems with computer. Any tnagos you have, of course the most popular ones but I can send you a list of what I have and maybe you can send me the Irealb links to download them I would be greatly appreciative.

Hi Ariansato,

I, too, would very much like some of your tangos - i am very fond of the genre!!

Could you perhaps upload some?
    Would be really helpful!

Hi,

Here is Fuimos by José Dames

Fuimos - José Dames

And a version with a few chords changes I made:

Fuimos (alt-) - José Dames

And from the same composer:

Nada - José Dames

MUchas Gracias!!!

Hi Ariansito-- if you are still out there here are some tangos I am looking for:
    Adios muchacho, Bahia Blanca,Campo Afera, Chiquilin De Bachin, Como Do Estranos, Derecho Viejo, Desde De Alma, El Viejo Vals, El Flete, El Choclo, El Dia Que Me Quieras, El LLoron, El Torito, Malena, Mi Buenos Aires Querido, Milonquita, Milona Sentimental, Poema, Por Una Cabeza, Palomita Blanco, Milonga Triste, Romance De Barrio, Sollozos, Silueta Porten`a, SUR, Tormenta, TormentO (By Charlo), Yo No Se' QueMe Han Hecho Tus Ojos, Caminito, Sombra Nada Mas, Vuelvo Al Sur, El Abrijito, Carnavalito, Hotel Victoria, Soledad (Canaro), Valsecito Criollo, Francia, Amores De Estudiantes, Cuesta Abajo, Esquinas Portenas, Sona Nada Mas, Sueno de Juentude, Vida Mia, No Vuelvas Maria, Ella es Asi, Candombe, Corazon De Oro, NAda, Indiferencia, Tus Labios me Diran, Paloma, Belgica.

I would like to know how to transfer pdf to ireal files? Muchas gracias senderoaa@ yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by sendero View Post
    I would like to know how to transfer pdf to ireal files?
    Unfortunately it is not possible currently to import nor convert PDFs to iReal b format. You would have to create each song using the New song option - the Mac version of iReal b or the Web editor are faster ways to input or edit songs than using the screens on small devices.
    There are many songs already uploaded at the forum.

Web editor URL:
    http://www.irealb.com/editor/

I do not believe there is a program to convert text/PDF files to irb charts.
    So far as I know, the only way to get irb charts is to enter/write them using the in-app editor or the web-editor
    http://irealb.com/editor

There was talk of someone writing a BIAB-irb converter, but so far, I think it's just talk.
    Likewise a OCR-irb program.

)BOB