Quote Originally Posted by victorneto View Post
I didn't start the thread but I'm in the same boat. I have a 2nd gen iPad running 9.3.5. I had ireal running but it started to malfunction so I deleted and tried to reinstall. It never gave me the option to download an earlier compatible version. Just gave me the 'iReal Pro is not compatible with this iPad' message. Looking at some other posts I've been trying to find within iTunes in my PC, a way to install the app but I just can't. iTunes store does not give me access to apps, only to music.
Assuming you are signed in to the same Apple account you used to purchase iReal Pro, when you open the App Store on your old iPad, you should see Purchases at the bottom. Tap to load that window. iReal Pro should list along with all your other purchased apps. You should be able to download it from there. A user who has recently done this on an iPad 2, said a message comes up saying the current version is not compatible, but do you want to download the last compatible version, tap OK and it should download. Another said, when it shows you the "Not compatible" message he waited a while then it started to download (the latest compatible version). This may have been an iPad 4.
You can also contact Apple directly to check your account details. Some have had success with signing out of their Apple account, rebooting, then sign back in, which refreshes your account with your device and the App Store.