I read somewhere—perhaps in an online manual—that you can get only up to 12 lines (systems) of chords in iReal Pro. Maybe some of you are already aware of this, but I stumbled on a way to get a 13th line if you need it. And I can't say that I notice any difference in readability between a 13-line score or a 12-line score, even with lyrics.

I had to trick it a bit to get that 13th line. I "cut" out the 4th line of my 12-line tune. (The 4th line is exactly like the 2nd, so I knew I could replace it easily.) Cutting out line four left only 11 lines, ending with what really is line 12 of my arrangement of the tune. I added the 13th line (with lyrics under it) as line 12, then went back up and copied line two and pasted it in as line four again. This gave me a 13-line tune. To my eye, it looks the same as a 12-liner—I have to count the lines to see the difference. And I even have one line dropped-down a click; the line with the 1st and 2nd Ending boxes.

It looks fine, saves fine, and plays fine in either portrait or landscape mode, so . . . why not try it, if you need 13 lines.

JFTHOI, I tried adding a 14th line. It let me do that, but as soon as I played it back the 14th line disappeared permanently.

Attached is the 13-line tune I made, without the lyrics except for the title. (You can't copyright a title.)

C'est Si Bon - Henri Betti Bb André Hornez (1947)

More discussion:
https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-a-chord-chart