Thread: iReal Pro and compatible Android devices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The specific tablet I'm talking about here is the Nextbook Ares 11 (11.6-in. IPS screen, 1GB RAM/64GB storage, Android 5.0 Lollipop, Intel Atom z3735g Quad-Core 1.8GHz processor). Its $200 price tag makes it very appealing, but a YouTube review warned of the Intel processor, as well as stability issues with the new 5.0 OS. I've been looking at many other tablets online (primarily to get a larger, better monitor than the "TN" type I have now). The majority don't even identify the brand of processor in the product description, which is quite frustrating.

Edit: I just now happened upon a ZDNet article saying 5.1 has "general stability and performance improvements" so that's encouraging.

Post Script: I ended up not getting an Intel processor tablet after all. Instead I got RCA's Maven Pro with a very nice 11.6" IPS screen. And I've experienced no problems running iRP on Lollipop.
    Last edited by DaleMac; 06-25-2015 at 11:10 PM.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.