Thread: New playlist at top of list please!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Personally I keep my important playlists at the top and prefer less important playlists that I import to come in at the bottom but maybe that's just me.
    I'll run a poll on social media tomorrow and see what people prefer.

Unable to respond to FB Messenger Polls.
    FWIW, in the "before" times I routinely used / shared iRp playlists via email and/or sandbox for scheduled ensemble gigs (remember those?) current practice and jam sessions <sigh>, and current student practice exercises (homework). All of these are best utilized by the recipient at the TOP of their playlists section (IMHO). Since over time I have generated quite a few playlists that I may want to refer back to, moving a newly imported playlist up to the top position is a bother for me and I suspect others as well.
    )BOB

We did polls on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
    50% voted for imported playlists to be added at the top and 50% for the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by massimobio View Post
    We did polls on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
    50% voted for imported playlists to be added at the top and 50% for the bottom.
    The people have spoken! Decisively.

It sounds like it would be a welcome option To have a choice of imported playlist placement options at the bottom or the top .perhaps in the organizing dropbox at the bottom left corner or in the settings area.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Just want to shout out a thank you to all the techs and programmers at iReal pro. I played a session on Sunday and with the latest updates I was able to take all the songs that were called in the recent songs list and put them into a new playlist that was at the top of my lists.

I guess in the meantime, the workaround for imported playlists will be to simply create a new playlist and add the imported playlist songs to it and then delete the imported playlist.
    When you have 100+ playlists it’s next to impossible to drag the playlist to the top.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc