Whether via Interapp Audio, or via Audio Units, (or both), it would be highly desirable here in the field for iRP to be able to fully participate in a unified way that allows level mixing and one-touch switching between all the apps that a user is using at once.

For example, I can open Loopy Pro, add Launchpad and Geoshred, mix all 3 levels from Loopy Pro, and go back-and-forth between Loopy Pro and either Geoshred or Launchpad with a single touch on a nicely presented icon of sufficient size.

To make one specific case, I note that Geoshred offers superb physically modeled sax, clarinet, trumpet, etc. that are a wonderful compliment to the "jazz band" of iRP.

Of course, iRP has many styles, and can be used for many different flavors of song/chord-progression, so even though "jazz" may be primary, there are actually many further uses.

The KEYS for unfettered live performance are being able to easily create a good mix from a single location (e.g. Loopy Pro, or Audiobus) and to be able to immediately and seamlessly switch from one app to another (e.g. to be able to bring the desired app to the front in order to control it, to "play" it).

The particular example I offer above (Loopy Pro, Launchpad and Geoshred) works really well, and proves that this is technically possible. In this case, iRP would take the place of Launchpad (i.e. be the primary backing band).

I sincerely hope you can consider the power and desirability of such capabilty for iRP and reconsider to make the necessary effort to accomplish this.