Quote Originally Posted by TrompetEWI View Post
I wanted to be able to use Sampletank sounds in the iReal Pro app.
Does iReal Pro have interapp Audio support? In other words, I'd like to play my midi keyboard using Sampletank while looking at the lead sheet in iReal Pro. I do have Audiobus as well.
As you have discovered, to view the chart in iReal Pro while using another audio app is possible. The other app must have the ability to have its audio playing in the background (iReal Pro will allow this through).

Here is a slightly related thread, although it mainly refers to running iReal Pro's player in the background, while using another app for viewing a chart (like a notation chart, or lyrics) which is the opposite of what you are doing. I mention it here for anyone interested:
http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...g-using-Player
(make sure Settings>Background audio is ON). You might like to use this for practicing - run some songs with iReal Pro's player/chart showing but use iGrand as your midi sound in the background.

For what you are doing, inter-app Audio support nor Audiobus is necessary, just having background audio within both apps (the foreground app allowing it through; the background app sending it out; most now do both) is sufficient.