Thread: Feature requests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Keith88 View Post
    I understand the idea, dflat; one could include the style and tempo in the title or composer field (as well as the key for a singer). Unfortunately, this would still permit the style and tempo to be easily changed, although it would provide an easy reference to change them back. It is something to think about.
    Exactly what I do. Works fine for me.

I think I have determined the cause of the problem I'm having with style changes…

Suppose a chord chart is edited and the style in the info box is changed and the edit is saved. If the performance style for the chart is different from the new style in the info box, then iRP changes the performance style to match it. When this happens, the tempo often changes, as well. I've experimented on charts and this seems to always happen with incompatible styles (not all are incompatible). For example, change the style in the info box from Ballad to Cha Cha and the performance style will be changed to Latin - Cuba: Cha-Cha-Cha after the edit is saved.

I'm glad I discovered the problem: with Halloween coming, I was afraid my iPad is haunted!
    Last edited by Keith88; 10-22-2014 at 06:00 PM.