Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
We are aware of this product. Most songs so far have been able to fit in one page so we have not added this feature for the moment. However we may do this in the future. Thanks for the reminder.
I'm visually impaired bassist. Your app on an iPad has changed my life! No kidding. I can read changes easily for the first time in many years. Not to mention the huge collection of charts I now carry in my slim, trim device.

So, I am deeply grateful for this wonderful bit of technology!

Now, I want to weigh in on the need for a footswitch.

Even when using a list of 1-page charts, we often play "medleys" of 3 or more songs. This requires turning pages both forward and backward to play the arrangement. More generally, I use iRb to write arrangements of single songs that need two pages. In many cases an intro or segue that appears early in the chart (I.e., on the first page) wile be jumped to from the second page. These are just two examples of why/how page turning in the middle of a performance is unavoidable and frequent for a working jazz musician such as I. It's often a challenge to make the page turns and keep the flow of a performance, especially when using a bow on my bass.

So, I would see the addition of a foots with as a great leap forward.