Thread: More text options

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for your idea.
    Have you tried simply using the lowest (default) position of the line above?
    (For text above your first line, insert a blank system above for your first line of text)
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    Thanks for your idea.
    Have you tried simply using the lowest (default) position of the line above?
    (For text above your first line, insert a blank system above for your first line of text)
    )BOB
    In that case, it would be nice if I could move the text lower using the arrow. On the versions I use, I can only move the text up.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleMac View Post
    In that case, it would be nice if I could move the text lower using the arrow. On the versions I use, I can only move the text up.
    True. The default is the lowest position within the system. There have been times when it would have been nice to go lower a click or two.

Its kinda like life is for most musicians..... Nowhere to go but up. <sigh> )
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 10-24-2016 at 08:12 PM.

I utilize text more and more lately. Default topline could make it more difficult or more complicated to put your text other places .
    I would like to see a speak/text feature.
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc