Thread: Comping & Sounds?

Default Comping & Sounds?

Hi, I do love this app, but the piano and guitar comping is very limited and stiff, just wondering if this is being addressed in an update? Also, the actual sounds aren't realistic at all, I hope that better sounds or samples will be used in a coming update, love to see the new features, and I'd like to be able to use this on a gig.....

You could use a DAW or similar and export the midi file if you need better samples. A DAW might provide a humanise function to relax the precise timing and you can use drum loops (as the midi drum notes are not standardised because they are used for internal mappings). We have to make decisions on sample sizes because the app needs to be reasonably small for the limited storage on some devices. With midi export you can adapt it in any number of ways. If you do not need instant transpose for your gigs, then DAW exported audio files might be better for you. Use iReal Pro as the basis of your backings instead of directly live.
    We have a Features request section for your ideas for the future. Thanks for your comments.