Thread: Melody and Lyrics...???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How about putting in an option where people can put the melody in themselves, then we can input and there shouldn't be any copyright issues there should there?

Quote Originally Posted by B3rNz View Post
    How about putting in an option where people can put the melody in themselves, then we can input and there shouldn't be any copyright issues there should there?
    I totally agree.....I understand there are copyright issues, however if the option to input your own melody and lyrics are set in the ireal book software settings.....I don't believe you are breaking any laws or copyrights. You are just giving the buyers more options and letting them be in control of the lyrics and melody input.

This would be a huge feature, especially when you are writing your original songs and want to input your melodies, chord changes and lyrics and carry them with you at gigs and in the studio.

Please add melody and lyric input as an option during the next update.

Thanks,
    Thanasi

Default yesyesyes

that would be fantastic

Yes what a brilliant idea! Or, just post them in the forums like we do the songs. Maybe posting melody without chords/lyrics is legal, but would have to somehow fit the current chord platform.