iReal b for Android
For Android devices with at least Firmware 2.2 and a ARMv7 based processor
★ It’s a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
★ It’s a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
- 15 Jazz play along styles: Ballad Swing, Ballad Even, Slow Swing, Medium Swing, Medium Up Swing, Up Tempo Swing, Double Time Swing, Swing Two/Four, Bossa Nova, Even 8ths, Latin, Latin/Swing, Afro 12/8, Gypsy Jazz, Practice.
- 8 Latin play along style: Brazil-Bossa Electric, Brazil-Bossa Acoustic, Brazil-Samba, Cuba-Son Montuno 2-3, Cuba-Son Montuno 3-2, Cuba-Cha Cha Cha, Cuba-Bolero, Argentina-Tango.
- 12 Pop play along styles: Rock, Slow Rock, 12/8 Rock, Funk, Soul, RnB, Smooth, Disco, Reggae, Shuffle, Country, Bluegrass.
- Transpose any chart to any key or to number system notation.
- Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions.
- 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps.
- Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor.
- The Player will play any song that you edit or create.
- Easily share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal b users via email and the forums.
- Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition).
- Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players or global setting for number system notation.
- Create multiple editable playlists.
- Export songs as JPEG, Audio (WAV), MIDI and MusicXML.
If you are shopping for a new device and want to know if it’s compatible with iReal b, you need to make sure that it has at least Android Firmware 2.2 and a processor with ARMv7 architecture. To find out the processor’s architecture first look at the tech specs for the device to find out what kind of processor it sports, then google the name of the processor to find out if it’s based on ARMv7 architecture.
Due to the overwhelming number of available Android devices and their diversity, we cannot guarantee 100% that your device will be compatible, but all the most popular devices currently on the market do work.
Also, Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) has been tested and works with iReal b.